Pelilam - printed HPLInterior
HPL (High pressure laminate) is homogenous cladding panels, which are manufactured by penetration large amount of Kraft paper with phenol resin and coating of front and back surfaces melamine based decorative paper under multilayer presses at high temperatures (170°C) and high pressure (100 – 120 bar kg/cm2) during 60-90 minutes.
HPL panels has a surface property of anti-dirt, anti-bacteria, anti-fading with its nano-technologic surface form.
HPL boards can be both single-colored and in wood, stone and other decors.
Surface can be mat, semi-mat, velour or polished.
The new generation HPL lets you print everything you want over the panels. From the download section („katalog PeliTableEXTERIOR“ and „New Catalog 2016-17“) you can find several different prints.
Sheet size: 1300x2800 – standard, 1540x3660 – on request
Thickness of panels: 6, 8, 10 mm. or any other desire
Density: 1460 kg/m3
Class of fire resistance: B, s1 d0 (noncombustible)
- Dirt-free and self-cleaning
- No deformation against temperature changes between -20˚C/+80˚C
- Provides heat and sound (14 dB) insulation
- Resistance against impact and solvents
- Anti-reflective of sunrays for mattbute surface
- Contains no hazardous materials (asbestos, severe metals, halogen, sulphur)
- Different type of surface – mat, semi-mat, velour or polished