The company Corel 67 is oriented in offering the most innovated products in the field of the built environment. Created back in the year 2002 with the aim of management of investment projects in construction, Corel 67 quickly changed its focus to the development and delivery of ventilated facades of ceramic, HPL, fiber-cement and composite panels. As part of its primary activity, the ventilated facades, the company continuously enriches the volume of the offered materials, and up to date has successfully applied also clinker tiles for floorings and contact facings, glass blocks, high-quality German ceramic tiles, clinker pavers and more.
The products that Corel 67 represents on the Bulgarian market are:
– CREATON /Germany/ – ventilated ceramic facades;
– EQUITONE /Germany and Belgium/ – ventilated fiber-cement facades;
– ETERNIT /Germany/ – Wavy fiberglass panels for ventilated facades, cladding and roofs;
– CREATON /Germany/ – ceramic tile roof systems with 50 years warranty – the world leader in this kind of coatings;
– STROEHER /Germany/ – Clinker tiles for contact facades, interior lining and exterior flooring, acid-resistant and wear-resistant plates for the food industry and industry;
– PRODEMA /Spain/ -HPL facade panels with natural veneer for ventilated facades, acoustic ceilings and panels with wood veneer for lining, wet rooms, parquet;
– SEVES /Italy/ – glass blocks for facades, interiors and floorings
– REYNOBOND / REYNOLUX /France/ – Aluminum composite panels or thick aluminum sheets (1.97 mm) for facades and interiors;
– PELILAM /Turkey/ – HPL panels for facades and interiors, HPL printed panels, panels for the furniture industry with MDF core, hydrophobic plywood, formwork boards;
– CRH /Poland/ – clinker pavers and bricks for pavements and facades;
– CEDRAL /Germany/ – fiber-cement ‘siding’ systems;
– MARLEY – a trademark of the Belgian concern ETEX for Vertigo slates and Wooden shingles and shakes.
Each year buildings done with materials offered by us win awards in the competition ‘Building of the Year’.